Enjoy Your Retirement Years!
At Pine Hills Retirement, we provide you the luxury senior living you deserve. The locals and staff at our retirement community have many reasons you should choose our facility, but we believe that once you schedule a tour, you’ll feel at home and have your own reasons to make the move. We offer the space and options that meet your needs. Whether you need independent living options, require assistance, or you are a snowbird who simply wants a luxury retirement apartment in South Dakota, you’ve found your home here. Discover what Hot Springs has to offer at Pine Hills Retirement Community.
Reasons to Choose Pine Hills for Your Retirement
- Spacious Floorplans to Suit Your Needs
- Beautiful, Natural Surroundings
- A Culture That Caters to Retirees
- Perfect for Snowbirds or Full-Time SD Residents
- Variety of Nearby Attractions
Premier Senior Living at Pine Hils
Located in the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota, there are many reasons that seniors have made Hot Springs their home for their golden years:
Pine Hills Retirement Community
- State-of-the-art and beautifully-designed for your lifestyle!
- Spacious independent living apartments
- Assisted living suites with caring, professional attention
- Visit our Features page to learn more…
Enjoy the your active lifestyle and our beautiful natural surroundings…
- Award-winning golf at the Southern Hills Golf Course just out our back door!
- Just minutes away from the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota
- Enjoy nature from the nearby trails for walking, hiking and biking
- Outdoorsmen love the many opportunities for fishing and hunting
A culture that caters to retirees
- Pine Hills cultivates the arts with frequent events and exhibits
- Many more community activities are available through the Pine Hills Senior Citizens Center
- The natural Hot Springs and area spas offer relaxation, wellness and invigorating body treatments
- Hot Springs is a close, friendly community with many public resources and events
A wonderful home base from which to travel
- A perfect summer location for snowbirds
- Convenient to many area attractions
- Only an hour away from the Rapid City Regional Airport, plus an excellent private airport for personal aviation
- At the edge of the West – Hot Springs is only a short drive from Nebraska, Colorado and Wyoming
Contact us today and set up a tour of Pine Hills!